1. What is a NET 30 account?
This is a account extended from a merchant or service provider with an agreement for payment to be submitted in 30 days.
2. When will my payment be reported?
All payments submitted will be reported by the 30th of each month
3. What if my payment is incomplete or declined?
Only positive payments will be submitted. If payment is unsuccessful collection attempts will continue.
4. Can my company subscribe to multiple services?
Yes, after 3 successful payments all accounts will be reviewed for additional tradeline opportunity.
5. How long do I need to keep my subscription for a positive report on my business credit?
All account subscribers are recommended to maintain the subscription at least 3 consecutive months to get the most out of the service.